Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Sim said...I'm going to miss Chester a lot. I loved all of his qualities. He was love and fun and warmth and fuzziness all rolled into one...just the best combination you could ask for. He was gentle... like when he'd walk up and put his head on my lap to get a neckrub. I'll also miss the intensity in his eyes when you were going to throw a tennis ball for him. He was all business then. He was also very dependable. It never failed that when I pulled up in the car to mom and dad's house across the street from his house, he'd be at his door and give me a "hello!" bark, just to let me know he was there. He even got Steeler to do this after a while, because he knew if I had the time, I'd go over and let them out and give them a biscuit. At bedtime, he'd even give us a bark "goodnight" out his front door, and we'd say "goodnight" out our window and we'd see him turn and go to bed. I'll also miss how he'd gently take a portion of the leash in his mouth when I'd take him for a walk. He was simply the best...always so happy, and so loving. God bless you Chester! See you in heaven! Love, Sim

No comments:

Post a Comment