Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Memorial to Chester



This blog is a memorial to our dog, Chester who passed away on July 6th around 4:00 p.m. My purpose and goal for this blog is to collect people's stories and pictures, and eventually put them in a memorial book for our family. I know that many of you will ask what you can do, and my answer would be to post your favorite Chester story on our blog so we can laugh about it for years to come.

Since he passed away, we have recounted so many "Chester moments" already with the Lenz', our wonderful neighbors and Chester's adoptive grandparents who were there with us every step of the way yesterday (there are not enough thanks you's to you, Seymour, Jeanette & Sim). While we laughed and cried our way through yesterday, we uncovered stories that I had almost forgotten, and I want to write them all down so I don't forget, thus this blog. I can't possibly remember them all myself! I have quickly compiled some pictures and a video to get it started. I am an emotional wreck as I type this and I am doing it quickly to get the word out of his passing, so it is NOT quality work and I know they're not his most handsome shots I have of him. Hopefully the quality of the stories and pictures will increase as we heal. Thanks for even taking the time to even visit Chester's blog page and a double thanks to those of you who share a story or photo.
Yvette

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete